Bringing together girls of Whatcom County who love the sport of volleyball.
Tryout Dates2014-2015 Season
November 3, 2014
U12 5:30-7:30 Bellingham High School
U14 7:00-9:30 Bellingham High School
*make up tryout day November 4
U12 6:15-7:30 Private Gym at 1121 Ross Rd, B'ham
U14 7:15-8:30 Private Gym at 1121 Ross Rd, B'ham (*Directions below*)
November 16, 2014
U15 12:00-2:15 St. Paul's Academy Gym on Meridian
U17/18 2:00-4:30 St. Paul's Academy Gym on Meridian
*make up tryout day November 17
U15-18 6:15-8:15 Private Gym at 1121 Ross Rd, Bellingham
* Directions to make up tryouts: Turn off Dewey Road at the 3 way intersection that heads to Bakerview. Park in the gravel space, and follow the signs.
Please note: This is a make-up day for those who are unable to attend the primary day of tryouts. We may also invite players back this day to look at them again or pair them with a different team.
What to bring to tryouts:
1. Pre-register for tryouts by clicking on the "Register for Tryouts" tab at the top of this page, select age group and use PayPal for $15 WIVBC tryout fee. Print emailed receipt, OR you may register and pay in person at the time of tryouts.
2. Click on the "Forms to Print" tab (under "Register for Tryouts") open both links, print and sign waiver and medical release forms.
3. Click on the "USAV Registration Links" tab (also under "Register for Tryouts") if you have not already registered with USAV and follow the instructions. There is an initial $5 fee, print this confirmation as well.
4. Bring all 3 of the above to WIVBC tryouts.
"Best volleyball season we have had yet. Coaches Christie & Adaela were amazing. We saw the girls and the team develop every week. They developed both skills and the sense of teamwork and it showed in our results each time out. More than just a volleyball program, they went beyond with a focus on the strength and agility aspect with separate workout sessions with Brian. Love the program!"
- Monica, WIVBC parent